COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
This course aims to provide participants with the clinical knowledge and skills for managing elderly with stoma.
- Overview on stoma and stoma care
- Diet and nutrition for elderly with stoma
- Stoma complications and management
- Introduction to stoma appliances and accessories
- Stoma application and troubleshooting
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Nursing/care staff working in the community care setting
Course Fees: $240.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).