This programme aims to equip participants with the clinical knowledge and skills essential for maximizing mobility in older adults within the nursing home. This set of skills enables participants to provide safe and competent care when utilizing common equipment used for mobility and rehabilitation.
- Explain the basic principles of rehabilitation in a nursing home setting
- Recognize the International Classification of Functioning Disability and Health (ICF) model
- Identify strategies to maximize opportunities for mobility in the nursing home
- Identify equipment that support mobility
- Identify exercises that facilitate mobility
All healthcare staff
Course Fees: $240.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).