COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use Excel to pinpoint key information quicker and more easily.
- Apply Excel and its editing, data handling, functions and analysis features to provide more sharply-defined analysis and reports.
- Create visually engaging presentation slides through Powerpoint.
- Engage the audience with presentation skills that harness Powerpoint tools.
- Managing data with Excel features:
- Row & column features, sort, filter, split, transpose and formulae
- Drop-downs, format, quick analysis, templates, pivot table and field list
- Charts, Sparklines and Slices to create an Excel Dashboard with buttons
- Handling data safely.
- Creating sophisticated presentation with Powerpoint tools:
- Setup, templates, slides, layouts, text & tables, pictures & graphics, animation, transitions, adding animated GIFs or videos
- Themes and editing slide master
- Creating presentation that is visually engaging and congruent to intended purpose.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
All healthcare staff (operational level)
Course Fees: $803.40 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).