COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
With rising customer expectations on service delivery, the challenge to satisfy them is ever increasing. The chances of meeting irate or frustrated customers may be more likely, putting frontline staff to the test frequently. To remain passionate in the course of duty, it will require certain skills respond to customers in a professional manner.
The course aims to provide insights through understanding the customer and situation and engaging skills to handle them professionally. Participants will also learn how to manage their emotions when dealing with difficult customer situation.
- Identify and understand unique customer situation
- Differentiate between difficult and upset customer
- Understand customer to manage them professionally
- Respond appropriately through effective communication
- Engage ‘CATS’ to diffuse difficult customer situation
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
All Healthcare frontline, support operational staff
Course Fees: $286.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).