This learning workshop aims to build participants’ confidence and enhance their project management skills in Leading Automation and Digitalization projects, across functional boundaries to achieve successful project outcomes.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Work on a real-life project
- Utilize two digital project management apps
- Review Automation & Digitalization case studies from the Community Care Sector
- Differentiate Plan Driven vs Change Driven Project Management
- Conduct Project Initiation based on a comprehensive Project Charter
- Formulate stakeholder engagement strategies and actions
- Manage project risk
- Establish a project schedule and milestones to get ready for execution
- Practice essential project leadership skills to develop High Performing teams
- Lead project team to practice the key aspects of project execution, control, and closure
This is an intermediate-level course aimed at executives, project leaders, and any professionals who wish to improve their ability to lead projects relevant to automation and digitalization.
Course Fees: $510.00 (excluding GST)
Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents are eligible for SSG’s Subsidy of 90% on this course.
1) Download the attached Registration Form
2) Fill up the relevant details
3) Email the completed form to us at: QB@kwsh.org.sg
- +65 6422-1275