COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
This is a 2-hour online micro-learning course (MLC) delivered via Gnowbe platform. The online learning activities to promote interactive learning include learn, think, apply, share, and quizzes.
The course aims to provide the learners with an opportunity to:
- demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts and theories used in Nursing Informatics;
- demonstrate an understanding of importance of Nursing Informatics in patient care
- demonstrate an understanding of system development life cycle;
- demonstrate an understanding of database management system and Electronic Health Record;
- apply the key principles in information security; and
- explore the ethical issues in patient confidentiality.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Course Fees: $60.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).