COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
This course aims to provide participants with the clinical knowledge and skills for providing essential long-term care for frail elderly living in the community.
- Age-related physical changes and frailty
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines for elderly patients
- Incontinence and constipation
- Polypharmacy and medication management in the elderly
- Dealing with delirium, dementia, and depression
- Pain assessment
- Conducted structured activities for elderly engagement
- Community services and care planning
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Nursing/care staff working in the community care setting
Course Fees: $412.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).