- Cybersecurity overview
- PDPA for Healthcare organizations & other Local Regulations
- Information / Cyber Security Frameworks
- Implementing & Running an Information Security Management System.
- Jump starting a cybersecurity program: 10 Control Domains (Cyber Resilience Review (CRR))
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
- Understand the Cybersecurity landscape
- Understand local Information Security related Regulations
- Considerations for a Cybersecurity strategy
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
For staff who have supervisory and guiding role; and influences workplace/processes eg: Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Senior Therapist/Principle Therapist, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Clinician, Nurse Educator, Executive, Senior Executive, Manager, Allied Health Professional, Middle Management on cybersecurity governance.
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $212.18 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).