COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective documentation using the process approach
- Document structure and control
- Develop policy, procedure and work instructions using process templates
- Design forms that are per the requirements of the SOP
- What are the features and format of good SOPs
- Using the process approach to write SOPs
- How to write clear and concise documentation
- How to proofread SOPs for content, grammar and layout
- Basic data management for SOPs
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Nurses and healthcare professionals who wish to write standard operating procedures (SOPs) in clinical settings such as clinics, community hospitals, hospitals, nursing homes, and polyclinics.
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $585.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS2.0).