COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective documentation using the process approach
- Document structure and control
- Develop policy, procedure and work instructions using process templates
- Design forms that are per the requirements of the SOP
- What are the features and format of good SOPs
- Using the process approach to write SOPs
- How to write clear and concise documentation
- How to proofread SOPs for content, grammar and layout
- Basic data management for SOPs
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $585.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS2.0).