At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate competency in applying knowledge and skills of basic wound management.
- Demonstrate competency in analysing and applying general skin assessment of patients.
- Provide individualized and holistic basic wound management based on the patients’ skin condition.
- Recognize the different stages of pressure injury and provide specific wound management.
- Recognize the different and current wound care products out in the market for different wound conditions.
Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Nursing Aides
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $396.76 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: