The objective of the workshop is to help the staff and volunteers of healthcare and community care organisations, specifically the less IT savvy and older employees, to understand the importance of cyber security hygiene and to highlight that while there are many benefits of using the Internet, there are also risks. Through the one-day programme, the intent is to highlight the online risks and to provide a guide that will keep users safe while online. It will also stress that being safe online offers a higher protection and safety for their personal information and that of their employers. It will also provides a basic understanding to help supervisors and managers in these agencies to improve the management of their IT systems.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Identify potential cyber risks
• Take the necessary steps to defend against cyber attacks
• Protect corporate assets, prevent data leaks and enhance data privacy
COURSE OBJECTIVES / OUTLINE
Introduction to cyber security and its importance
- Cyber defense landscape – cyber hygiene, cybersecurity developments, regulations (basics on data protection) that users should know
- Internet perpetrators and the crimes they commit
- Definition of malware, antivirus and phishing (why it occurs and the consequences)
Tool kit of cyber hygiene
- Recognising email traps set by hackers and securing email
- Password protection
- Timely patching and updating of laptops and phones
- Understanding corporate assets
- Use only authorised software
- Giving the right admin “passes”
- Governance and data privacy
Social engineering and social media in cybersecurity
- Group Discussion / Case Studies
The workshop will be conducted in an interactive manner to engage participants as well as case studies related to the healthcare sector eg. incidents involving Fullerton Health and HMI to highlight key messages. Workshop participants will be assessed via a quiz on their understanding and awareness level at the end of the one-day program
Note: Can be conducted online using Zoom if necessary
SSF Tagging :
SSF : Apply computer software tools
Domain : Admin & Ops
Level : Intermediate
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
All levels of Healthcare Staff
Course Fees: $130.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organizations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).
Go to the following URL: https://lms.wizlearn.com/AIC/Marketplace/InternalCatalogue.aspx?searchText=&scrollY=undefined