This programme aims to enhance the skillset of Community Care providers through a “Train-the-Trainer” approach to learn the basics of Waltzes movements so that participants are able to conduct this activity in their facilities to benefit clients.
• Improve seniors’ well-being and perception of quality of life
• Explore alternative movement activities that can serve to enhance physiotherapy
• Contribute positively towards seniors’ identity and sense of self
• Help seniors and staff associate positive feelings with their immediate environment
• Facilitate better rapport between seniors and care staff through creating opportunities for meaningful interaction
- Interactive lecture
- Hands-on movement session
- Role play in groups among participants
- Group Discussions
- Feedback and Discussion
- Video assessment (Seniors from various centres)
Please click on ‘express your interest’ to learn.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the program and receive your certificate.
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents and 45% for Work Pass Holders working in eligible community care organizations.
For any inquiries, please contact Sandy/Ashley at 64221300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurses, Allied Health Professional, Corporate Services Staff, Programme co-ordinator, Programme executive. Staff attending this course should have some experience in facilitating activities with the elderly and be comfortable in conducting group activities.
Course Fees: $950.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organizations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).
Go to the following URL: https://lms.wizlearn.com/AIC/Marketplace/InternalCatalogue.aspx?searchText=&scrollY=undefined