COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
This course aims to provide participants with the clinical knowledge and skills to perform tracheostomy suctioning, tracheostomy dressing and management of tracheostomy complications.
Demonstrate competency in providing clinical teaching on tracheostomy management.
- Indications for tracheostomy
- Types of Tracheostomy Tubes and accessories
- Perform tracheostomy suctioning
- Perform tracheostomy dressing
- Managing tracheostomy tube occlusion and blockage
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Nursing/care staff working in the community care setting.
Course Fees per pax: $240.00 (excluding GST)
Up to 90% course fee support from AIC Community Care Training Grant is available for eligible Community Care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).