At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess oral intake of Community Care residents
- Perform nutritional status assessment on residents
- Identify therapeutic and texture modified diets
- Ensure proper nutrition integrity of residents while on dysphagia diets/thickened fluid
- Understand indications of oral supplements
Programme Managers, Programme Co-ordinators, Programme Executives, Case Workers and Care Workers in the Community Care sector.
Course Fees: $128.95 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: