- Deliver the different levels and types of care to meet the system’s common objectives.
- Describe the roles and functions of Singapore’s health ministry and its various agencies.
- Describe how Singapore’s healthcare system is organised to the public and private healthcare providers are regulated within Singapore’s healthcare system.
- Describe the nature and type of services provided by Community Care Organisations.
- Describe the Key Components of the Charities Act.
- Explain the Implications of the Code of Governance on Charities and Institutions of Public Character (IPCs).
Programme Managers, Programme Co-ordinators, Programme Executives, Case Workers and Care Workers in the Community Care sector.
Course Fees: $257.89 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: