This intermediate workshop aims to enhance the skillset of Community Care providers on the Sun Style and Yang Style of Tai Chi so that participants are able to conduct this activity in their facilities to benefit clients.
COURSE OBJECTIVES / OUTLINE
- Introduction of Yang Style and Tai Chi.
- Benefits of Tai Chi using Yang Style and Falls prevention.
- Differences between Sun Style and Yang Style.
- Group Discussion on Safety, Benefits of practicing Tai Chi.
- Using video to guide step by step learning
- Practicum – Training physically
- Teaching Effectively using the Stepwise Progressive Teaching Method.
This workshop is taught by Master Trainer Jennifer Chung from TaiChi SJY LLP.
Do note that this program is only available for participants who have already completed the 2.5 days of Tai Chi for Health Workshop (Basic).
Please click on ‘express your interest’ to learn.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents and 45% for Work Pass Holders working in eligible community care organisations.
For any inquiries, please contact Sandy/Ashley at 64221300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Care Staff, Nurses, AHP, Admin & Ancillary
Course Fees: $200.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organizations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).
Go to the following URL: https://lms.wizlearn.com/AIC/Marketplace/InternalCatalogue.aspx?searchText=&scrollY=undefined