This course is intended for staff who would like to be equipped with the skills to plan and conduct strategic planning for their team or organisation. It aims to provide the participants an introduction to strategic planning, Appreciative Inquiry 5D cycle and SOAR, a strengths-based strategic planning approach using Appreciative Inquiry.
- Current understanding / practice and Importance of Strategic Planning
- Understand and be able to use AI 5-D (Define, Discover, Dream, Design & Deliver) cycle to facilitate change
- Experience & practice AI process
- Understand and be able to use SOAR (Strengths-Opportunities- Aspirations-Results) for strategic planning
- Experience & practice SOAR process
- Receive constructive feedback from peers and workshop coaches.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to conduct strategic planning for your team and organization.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
For care staff who have supervisory and guiding role; and influences workplace/processes eg: Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Senior Therapist/Principle Therapist, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Clinician, Nurse Educator, Executive, Senior Executive, Manager, Allied Health Professional.
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $523.30 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).