COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
This programme aims to provide participants with the awareness, knowledge and skills essential for understanding the importance of resident safety in the intermediate and long-term care sector and improving the quality and safety of resident care.
- Introduction to Resident safety in Nursing Homes
- Identifying risk to resident safety (include SAC)
- Causes of harm to residents (RCA)
- Strategies to ensure resident safety
- Clinical incident reporting system
Any healthcare staff working in community care sector
Course Fees: $320.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).