This course is intended for staff who would like to be equipped with the skills to plan and conduct strategic planning for their team or organisation. It aims to provide the participants an introduction to strategic planning, Appreciative Inquiry 5D cycle and SOAR, a strengths-based strategic planning approach using Appreciative Inquiry.
- Current understanding / practice and Importance of Strategic Planning
- Understand and be able to use AI 5-D (Define, Discover, Dream, Design & Deliver) cycle to facilitate change
- Experience & practice AI process
- Understand and be able to use SOAR (Strengths-Opportunities- Aspirations-Results) for strategic planning
- Experience & practice SOAR process
- Receive constructive feedback from peers and workshop coaches.
To gain skills and knowledge on how to negotiate in difficult situations through:
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Preparing to negotiate
- The Context: People
- The Context: Organisations
- Strategy and Tactics
- Negotiation is People Talking
- Opportunities and Disasters
- Exercises in Negotiation
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to negotiate effectively in difficult situations at the workplace.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Doctors, Nursing Aides, Therapy Aides, Therapy Assistants, Healthcare Assistants
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $312.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).