At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what is ageing and what is active ageing
- Understand the changing landscape of health and health promotion in Singapore
- Understand the benefits and barriers of physical activity
- Describe the association between physical fitness and functional fitness
- Identify the various safety factors before embarking on an exercise regime
Programme Managers, Programme Co-ordinators, Programme Executives, Case Workers and Care Workers in the Community Care sector.
Course Fees: $128.95 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: