The course is targeted at supervisors to equip them with the knowledge and skills of lean improvement and imbue them with the attitude of continuous improvement. Participants will learn the knowledge and tools of LEAN through an interactive workshop where a simulation would be conducted to bring life to the theories.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to:
- Effectively analyse care or operational processes
- Determine productivity issues
- Develop LEAN based productivity improvement roadmap
- Identify and apply appropriate tools for working on productivity issues
- Review productivity improvement
All Healthcare Supervisors
Course Fees: $573.09 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: