COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
The Digital Age is characterised by a strong need to move faster, focus intensely on customer experience and design highly innovative products, services and processes. Yet much of the world still operates on fundamental patterns of thinking that are largely a byproduct of the Industrial Age. This ‘Industrial Age Thinking’ is an inhibitor to meeting the new realities of a new age, such as becoming more nimble and innovative. To be successful in the New Age we need to adopt New Thinking: The ‘Key Thinking Traits for the Digital Age’.
COURSE OBJECTIVES / OUTLINE
Understand at a fundamental level the new thinking modes that we should adopt to keep up and thrive in the new age. Once these core thinking modes are embraced at a deep enough level, anyone can apply them to attain success in the Digital Age: Achieving Sustainable Excellence, Problem Solving, Innovation, Speed, Agility, Human-Centricity and Customer-at-the-Core.
During and after the training you will:
- Get to know the brief historical context and comparison between the ‘Digital Age’ and traditional practices
- Know the Key Thinking Traits that are shared between most of the major innovation and management practices of our time (Design/Lean/Agile Thinking)
- Understand how these thinking modes relevant to us in the Digital Age. How they relate to enhanced Customer Experience and Service Innovation. And also the relationship to new Technology and Automation
- Participate in group discussions on how Essential Thinking can be used to solve the challenges of our times
- Get to complete your own personal Gap Assessment
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Staff and professionals who are proactive in nature and wish to be on the leading edge of their personal journeys towards overall excellence.
Course Fees: $510.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).