This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Employment Act (EA) and shares examples on how to apply the EA in practical workplace situations. This course would also cover the changes to the Employment Act that takes effect April 2019.
The topics/modules covered are:
- Historical background of the Employment Act
- Basic Contractual Terms
- Salary, Overtime & Other Payments
- Working Hours & Shift Work
- Statutory Leave & Payment
- Protection of Female Employees
- Employment of Children & Young Persons
- Other Relevant Provisions
- Termination of Service
- Changes to EA (wef April 2019)
Human Resource practitioners and anyone interested in the Employment Act (EA) and the changes to the EA.