COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
- To understand the importance of key features of English pronunciation that ensure international intelligibility and acceptance
- To recognize, avoid and self-rectify common errors in spoken English
- To grow in self-confidence in their ability to speak clearly and communicate well
- To have the ability to continually improve on their own, even after the coaching is over, based on the theoretical content & system of improvement that are taught
COURSE OBJECTIVES / OUTLINE
To introduce participants to a fun and effective way to improve their pronunciation in English and be able to speak well to be effective and successful through:
- Face-to-face classroom teaching
- Handouts and web-based resources
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
The course will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
All level of Healthcare Staff
Course Fees: $267.80 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organizations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).
Go to the following URL: https://lms.wizlearn.com/AIC