COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
The 16-hour electrocardiogram (ECG) program equips the learners with knowledge and skills in; basic functions the heart, principles of ECG operation, checking the ECG strips for errors in recording. The program provides theoretical knowledge and practical skills in performing ECG using the ECG machine and simulators.
By the end of the course, the learners must be able to:
- describe the anatomy and physiology of the heart
- perform the basic operation of the ECG machine
- describe the basic principles used in ECG
- perform corrections with ECG recording
- Basic cardiology
- Basic ECG operation
- Basic ECG principles
- Corrections with ECG recording
Nurses, nurse aides, therapy aides, healthcare assistant
Course Fees: $520.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).