On completion of the course, participants will gain an understanding of the concepts and applications of critical thinking.
- Developing analytical skills to form better judgement.
- Understanding the importance and value of critical and analytical thinking.
- Learning how to use the appropriate thinking tools in different contexts.
- Learning common pitfalls in applying such thinking tools.
- Applying the various thinking tools using real life case studies.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
For care staff who have supervisory and guiding role; and influences workplace/processes eg: Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Senior Therapist/Principle Therapist, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Clinician, Nurse Educator, Executive, Senior Executive, Manager, Allied Health Professional.
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $510.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).