On completion of the course, participants will have better communications skills in daily operations.
- Learn the classic communication model.
- Be able to confidently craft verbal communication messages.
- Be able to craft effective email / written messages.
- Know and use verbal & non-verbal techniques in your messaging.
- Know ‘hot buttons’ of your readers/recipients.
- Learn & practice ‘Go-To-Source’ techniques to clarify miscommunications.
- Be receptive to the mood and energy when communicating.
- Pace & adjust your delivery for the listener.
- Learn to ask for feedback from your audience for improving your presentations.
- Participate in simulated case study / classroom practicum related to your area of communications and receive feedback from the trainers.
- Observe course mates and give them feedback during their classroom case study practicum.
For care staff who have supervisory and guiding role; and influences workplace/processes eg: Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Senior Therapist/Principle Therapist, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Clinician, Nurse Educator, Executive, Senior Executive, Manager, Allied Health Professional.
Course Fees: $558.76 (inclusive of 7% GST).
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: