To be able to understand and communicate effectively across cultures through:
- Developing Intercultural Skills
- Managing first meetings
- Communicating effectively
- Managing international meetings
- Becoming a better listener
- Presenting across cultures
- Writing emails
- Negotiating across cultures
- Managing conflict
- Working in an international team
- Managing diversity and creativity
- Profiling your intercultural competence
At the end of this course, participants will be able to gain awareness and skills on cultures and how to communicate across cultures.
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Doctors, Nursing Aides, Therapy Aides, Therapy Assistants, Healthcare Assistants
Course Fees: $312.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).