To be able to understand and communicate effectively across cultures through:
- Developing Intercultural Skills
- Managing first meetings
- Communicating effectively
- Managing international meetings
- Becoming a better listener
- Presenting across cultures
- Writing emails
- Negotiating across cultures
- Managing conflict
- Working in an international team
- Managing diversity and creativity
- Profiling your intercultural competence
At the end of this course, participants will be able to gain awareness and skills on cultures and how to communicate across cultures.
Doctors, Nursing Aides, Therapy Aides, Therapy Assistants, Healthcare Assistants
Course Fees: $312.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).