At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the role of the rescuer in the “Chain of Survival”.
2. Activate the Emergency Medical Response system.
3. Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult and infant victims.
4. Relief foreign body airway obstruction in an adult and infant victim.
5. Use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on an adult victim.
**Course is approved by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
Please read the BCLS AED Manual or scan the QR code below before the commencement of the class.
All community care staff
Course Fees: $132.25 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: