1. Legislation & regulations of fire safety and protection
2. Overview of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
3. Types of premises are affected and will be required to form CERT
4. Causes of fire and potential fire hazard scenarios and Injury
5. Different type of fire safety and protection systems
6. Categories and purpose of Breathing Apparatus
7. Components of Breathing Apparatus and usage of Breathing Apparatus
8. Factors influencing consumption rate of Breathing Apparatus
9. Breathing Apparatus components guidelines and entrapment procedures
10. High rise fighting problems and fire fighting operations
11. Fire safety common first aid equipment and Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
12. Rescue and evacuation techniques
13. Fire fighting equipment
14. Protocols of handing over incidents
CERT, Fire Safety Officers and staff who are the first to respond to fire emergencies in the Buildings.
20 CPD Points awarded – 8 SDU Points awarded. A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to successful participants.
Course Fees: $535.00 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: