The course aims to provide insights through understanding the customer and situation and engaging skills to handle them professionally. Participants will also learn how to manage their emotions when dealing with difficult customer situation.
- Identify and understand unique customer situation
- Differentiate between difficult and upset customer
- Understand customer to manage them professionally
- Respond appropriately through effective communication
- Engage ‘CATS’ to diffuse difficult customer situation
For all Healthcare Frontline and back end Operational as service excellence needs to permeate through the whole organisation for a culture of service excellence to be developed
Course Fees: $257.89 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: