The course is designed for beginners to form a basic understanding of tools typically used in Quality Improvement (QI) projects. This interactive full-day course will introduce the fundamentals of patient-centred Quality Improvement (QI) in community care.
At the end of the course, learners should be able to:
1. Understand the Healthcare Quality & Patient Safety
2. Appreciate the Model for Quality Improvement
3. Use the Quality Improvement Tools
4. Apply the Quality Improvement Teams
5. Implement Change for Quality Improvement
Contextualization is situated within the group exercises. Application of QI techniques will be conducted to examples from participants. The trainer will coach the participants on how to apply the QI techniques in their respective settings.
Centre Managers, Nurses and Therapists
Course Fees: $286.55 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System. Go to the following URL: