COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
- Understand sources of data generation in a typical healthcare institution
- Understand the importance of data to a healthcare institution for operations and planning, evaluation of performance goals, and improvement of service and patient care
- Learn the tools and techniques to clean, process, analyze and interpret various categories of healthcare analytics
- Generate statistical indicators for reports
- Identify data limitations and understand how to resolve them
- Acquire analytic skills using the data analytics software
The course is designed to equip healthcare professionals with the necessary skill sets in collecting, cleaning, processing, and analyzing data to generate results for use by its management, care providers, and various stakeholders. This is a hands-on course with practical exercises to perform analysis of healthcare data to draw insights into healthcare delivery outcomes.
- Introduction to Healthcare Analytics
- Visualizing and Exploring Data
- Descriptive Statistical Measures
- Probability Distributions and Data Modelling
- Predictive Modelling and Analysis
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
Healthcare professionals and healthcare informatics officers who need to use data to support patient-care and research
Course Fees: $3600.00 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in eligible community care organizations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).
Go to the following URL: https://lms.wizlearn.com/AIC