COURSE DESCRIPTION / AIMS
Parkway College offers a 12-hour ECG program for nurses and allied healthcare workers. This program equips the participants with knowledge in heart physiology, characteristics of a normal ECG tracing and skills in ECG machine operation. The program is a mixture of theory and skills practice with ECG machines and simulators.
By the end of the course, the learners must be able to:
- describe the anatomy and physiology of the heart
- describe the normal ECG tracing
- perform basic ECG machine operation and lead corrections
- Anatomy and physiology of the heart
- Features of a normal 12 lead ECG tracing
- ECG machine operation
Nurses, nurse aides, therapy aides, healthcare assistant
Course Fees: $568.22 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).