- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Threats & Consequences
- Top 8 Cyber Hygiene Practices
- Cybersecurity at Work and at Home; discuss some of the desired behavior at work and at home.
At the end of this course, participants will be able:
- Understand what Cybersecurity is
- Understand the Importance of Cybersecurity @ Work/ Home
- Dos and Don’t’s of Cybersecurity
A minimum of 75% attendance will be required for you to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
All levels of staff
*Course is available via e-learning mode*
Course Fees: $190.96 (excluding GST)
Prevailing course fee subsidy at 90% for Singaporeans/ PRs and 45% for foreign staff working in
eligible community care organisations.
Please register for the course via AIC Learning Management System (LMS 2.0).